Enrolment and Orientation
Speak to a staff member today!
P: +44 1604 893262
P: +44 7393 236080
P: +44 7976 206522
Welcome to UNIC! Beginning your studies is an incredibly exciting time. The enrolment and orientation period gives us the opportunity to welcome you to the college, support you in registering onto your programmes and become familiar with studying at UNIC.
All sessions will be taught face to face. All students must arrive in the UK by 22nd January, 2024 (enrolment week), and teaching will commence on the 29th January, 2024. When you arrive in the UK, you must be living in Northampton or within a reasonable commutable distance.
BOOK YOUR ENROLMENT APPOINTMENT HERE: Vello | UNIC
- Student Handbook
- Orientation Schedule
- Password re-set for Axis
- Pre-enrolment guide
- University of Northampton International Student Handbook
- Booking an enrolment slot
- Joining a Zoom meeting
Pre-Enrolment Video Guide
This is the process that allows us to register you on to our systems and your programme at UNIC and the University of Northampton. We have outlined below the stages that you will need to follow to successfully enrol.
- 1. Read the Student Handbook and University of Northampton International Student Handbook.
- 2. Complete your University of Northampton pre-enrolment. We have included a handy guide here to help you.
UNIC Student Services will contact you with the necessary password you will need to complete your pre-enrolment, you must use the email address that you have used on your application documents. This must be completed before enrolment; you should receive an email confirming when you have completed the pre-enrolment.
- 3. Enrolment will be face to face therefore you will need to come into the college. Please ensure you have all your documents. For enrolment, you will need to have available the following documents: - Passport with student route visa/entry vignette - Biometric Residence Card (BRP) if you have arrived in the UK prior to your enrolment - Original Academic and English Language qualifications/certificates as listed on the CAS.
- 4. During enrolment we will support you to register onto our student portal (Axis), you will then need to re-set your password to this portal. Guidance on how to do this can be found here.
- 5. Once your enrolment is completed you can then look around the student portal and familiarise yourself with Moodle. You will also be able to get your student ID card.