International Scholarship Scheme
We are delighted to announce that the University of Northampton International College (UNIC) and the University of Northampton (UoN) are now able to extend the International Scholarship Scheme to students who progress from UNIC onto the UoN.
To be eligible for the scholarship students must have started a programme of study at UNIC at one of the following intakes:
- September 2020
- January 2021
- May 2021
- September 2021* (see exclusions below)
Upon progression to UoN students have the opportunity to be awarded the corresponding percentage fee reduction against the subsequent year of UoN fees:
|Overall pass grade achieved in UNIC Programme||% reduction in following year UoN fees|
|75% or higher||30%|
|70% - 74%||20%|
|65% - 69%||10%|
In addition to the above merit based criteria, progressing students must also meet the requirements of the UoN's student debt management policy, including that:
- 50% of gross annual tuition fee before any reductions must be paid before enrolment at the UoN, followed by:
- The remaining balance of the gross annual tuition fee (as reduced by the above %) must be paid on or before the 15th of January of the following year, and
- Students starting their UoN programme in January/February must pay 50% of gross annual tuition fees before enrolment at the UoN and the remaining balance (as reduced by the above %) on or before 15th June of the same year.
- These requirements are not flexible
To qualify for the discount progressing students must also meet the requirements of the UoN's student debt management policy and meet their tuition fee payment criteria.
Scholarships are currently not available to join the UNIC pathways, however our fees are some of the most competitive around and represent excellent value for money.
* The following programme exclusions apply:
- September 2021 : Foundation Business leading to: Business Studies/International Business/Leadership & Management)
- September 2021: Foundation Engineering
- January 2022: Foundation Business leading to: Business Studies/International Business/Leadership & Management)
- January 2022 : Foundation Engineering