UNIC students joining us in September 2017 have the opportunity to live at the fantastic Moulton Residence.
This official UNIC halls of residence option is around ten minutes from the University campus and is located in the stunning, safe and convenient village of Moulton. A regular free bus service provides easy access to UNIC and a supermarket, post office and a range of restaurants and eateries are all available within walking distance of the accommodation.
All UNIC bedrooms are spacious, modern, fully furnished and come complete with a private en-suite bathroom. A communal kitchen and living area is shared with 6/7 flatmates and there is also access to a student social area, sports facilities, study rooms and an on-site convenience store.
Other Moulton Residence facilities include:
- 24/7 security
- On-site café, restaurant and bar
- Laundry facilities
- On-site parking, subject to availability
- Gym and swimming pool, subject to additional cost
- On-site shop
Excellent value for money
UNIC’s Moulton Residence is excellent value for money at just £130 per week and includes:
- FREE Wi-Fi internet
- FREE utilities
- FREE weekly room cleaning service
- FREE security card for flat access
There is also the option to upgrade to a fully-catered meals package for only £70 per week, which can be paid for on arrival or as a pay-as-you-go option.
The length of the tenancy is two semesters for Foundation and First Year students or one semester, for Pre-Master's students.
Easy application process
You can apply for a room at the Moulton Residence as soon as you have accepted your UNIC offer and paid your tuition deposit.
Press the apply now button to start the process.
After completing the online accommodation application form, you will receive your Moulton Residence tenancy agreement. This should be signed and returned to email@example.com within 10 days and a non-refundable £200 reservation deposit must also be paid to UNIC.
Your two semester’s accommodation fee will be a total of £4,030. A minimum of 1 semester fee of £2,015 must be paid to UNIC to confirm your room.
Our one semester's accommodation fee will be a total of £2,015 and must be paid to UNIC by as a single payment before you move in.
Request a welcome pack
You can request a welcome pack for £25 to be ready in your room on arrival. This includes duvet, pillow, sheet, bed linen, a plate, side plate, bowl, cutlery, pan, toilet roll, a mug and glass. Simply tick the box on the application form to order yours. That's one less thing to worry about when you arrive in the UK.
Moulton College Student Ambassadors
If you decide to book a room at Moulton Residence then you have the opportunity to become a Student Ambassador, in return for a reduced accommodation fee.
What can I expect from my Student Ambassadors at Moulton College Residence?
- Welcome students over the arrivals weekend, including the distribution of room keys
- 24/7 access – Student Ambassadors live in the residence and will be available as the first point of contact
- Promote a peaceful and respectful living environment
- Support – Provide additional support to the UNIC team
- Available on site after office hours
- Assist in the induction period to ensure a smooth and seamless transition into campus life
- To encourage a sense of community
- To report to senior UNIC staff of any issues or problems
- Promote the values of UNIC/Navitas
- To act as a ‘friend’ and ear to fellow UNIC residents
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying to be an Ambassador, a brief outline of the duties is listed below and the Student Services team can provide more information.